Today there are many floors covering materials, such as PVC materials, plastics, solid wood floors, and so on. But for stadiums and theater stages, which material is better for floor covering?
With the increasing number of stadiums around us, people are becoming more and more enthusiastic about sports. It is not difficult to find that there are many sports wooden floor materials on the market, but most people choose sports wooden floors In addition to being a professional sports wooden flooring manufacturer, it is natural that sports wooden flooring has many advantages. The following is the popular science for everyone:
- Durability: Sports wood flooring is made from a single piece of wood. Now sports wood flooring on the market has different thicknesses such as 18mm, 22mm, etc. This thickness ensures abrasion resistance.
- Can be refurbished: Sports wooden floors have been used for a long time and can be refurbished and reused. This point is unmatched by other composite floorings, laminate flooring, PVC flooring, plastic flooring, and other materials. Although the price of sports wooden flooring is relatively high at the time of initial purchase, the overall value of sports wooden flooring is very high.
- Environmental protection and safety: Since it is derived from natural wood, it is not radioactive and does not contain formaldehyde, so it does not pose any harm to the human body. As long as it is a product produced by a regular sports wooden floor manufacturer, everyone does not need to worry about chemical damage. This feature is also the reason why many consumers attach great importance to sports wooden flooring. Natural wood itself does not contain formaldehyde, but the quality of paint used by many small manufacturers to make lacquer boards is not high enough, which will cause formaldehyde to exceed standards. Therefore, stadium contractors and Party A should be careful about small workshops on the market.
- Comfortable feet: The laid sports wooden floor has good elasticity. People walk on it regardless of the temperature and touch, and the feet feel very soft and comfortable. This also brings an excellent sports experience for athletes and stage performers.
- Warm in winter and cool in summer: As the thermal conductivity of wood is small, it has a good temperature regulation effect as a ground material, especially in cold winter, people who move indoors will not feel stiff feet, unlike laminate flooring It was cold to step on.
- Beautiful and natural: Wood is natural, and its annual ring texture often gives people a feeling of returning to nature and returning to simplicity and simplicity. No matter the texture and beauty are unique, this is a quality that artificial flooring cannot achieve anyhow. It is precise because of the above five advantages that sports wooden flooring is so popular, and sports wooden flooring at home has even become a symbol of the decoration level.